Hi All...salam to everyone...anyone from sharjah university

Hi,
I am glad to make friends with all of EB members, and looking for some one from sharjah univ. since i will be joining the univ as academic staff. Please feel free to reply.tq

Good luck with your new assignment

no i am just here to find a job

Hi Adil Shah,

Feel free to start a new topic on the Sharjah Forum or post an advert in the Jobs in Sharjah section please

Just be specific on what kind of job you are looking for and add you qualifications or skills :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

HI. Which university? Is it University of Sharjah? What will you be doing? I am close to accepting a position there for this coming academic year.

Sorry. double post :rolleyes:

yes, i will be there as academic staff. in sept 2013.

hi daniela,

thank you for your quick answer; and i will be happy to meet you in september probably, because,  i am going back to france in 2 weeks until the end of august , then back for the begining of the school.
My number is 0509854807
we keep in touch !
fadila

PS: do you, or your son speak french or arabic?

Is 12,500 Dirhams per month enough to get by on in sharjah. Do you know if university employees can rent housing on campus? When are you going?

Hi there, will start at Skyline Uni in sharjah this academic year too. Would be great if we could meet up.

Hello. When are you going?

I am not sure yet.  It depends on when they sort out the visa stuff, but end of august seems likely.