Looking for female friends

Hi All,

I am new in Sharjah, looking for some friends here preferably females to hang out with..I enjoy travelling, reading &  photography.

Cheers,
Divya

Welcome to Sharjah !! :)

Hi Divya where are u in Sharjah...I just come from London too...

Hi
I might not be your preferential, but you will not regret if you add me in your friends list.

Take care
Bye

@ james.hamad and Need: Please note that Divya said she is looking for friends preferably females :)

[Moderated: off topic]

Hasnaa wrote:

@ james.hamad and Need: Please note that Divya said she is looking for friends preferably females :)

@Hasnaa, I just welcomed her in Sharjah :)

Hi Divya....

http://www.for-girls-only.be/assets/img/_cache/20d8f851f3319c4757fe25b21eb65695.png

Yikes.......... Here we go again with another "LOOKING FOR FEMALE FRIENDS" topic thread where you GUYS just can't resist your urge to butt in on a conversation that is clearly intended for female members ONLY.

What part of FEMALE don't you guys seem to understand - the FE or the MALE???

Think about this for a moment:

You post a topic thread inviting guys out to a meet-up for beer, watching a soccer match and an afternoon of general guy stuff. Then all of a sudden a bunch of women start horning in on your thread with UNSOLICITED comments. Wouldn't you be royally PO'd? Of course you would.

So why then is it that you think what you're doing is OK, but if the shoe were on the other foot it wouldn't be?

Please, in future when you see a topic thread that has a title making it perfectly clear it is directed only to female members, then don't poke your noses in where it isn't needed or wanted. Our female members do have a right to not be bothered with such stuff.

Cheers,
James          Expat-blog Experts Team

Well said James Thank you!