Tunisian ladies where r u?

i'm a tunisian lady since i came here to the uae i didn't use my tunisian accent looool..
i would like to find friends esp tunisian coz we r very few here
replay plz we'll have barsha jaw

HI,
welcome on board. keep in touch

take care bye

hello and welcome to Expat.com, funny lady :) (love your nick name!)
I'll move your topic to Sharjah's forum, enabling you a better interactivity with expats there!
Cheers
Arlette

thanx keith 4 replying ,i'm fine ,how r u too?

thanx FeeAcer 4 ur comment about my nickname & 4 helping me i'm newly registered :/

nice to meet u both

Funny Lady I work with a lot of Tunisian but they are guys..

Phil

funny lady wrote:

i'm a tunisian lady since i came here to the uae i didn't use my tunisian accent looool..
i would like to find friends esp tunisian coz we r very few here
replay plz we'll have barsha jaw

hi tunisian, im living in istanbul since two months im boring too much i miss tunisiaaaaaaaaaaa

Hi funny lady i am tunisian too living in dubai nchalah ma3rfa tayba , i will help you to use your tunisian accent dont worry dear :))) lak 3youni to2brini hahaha

Welcome to Expat-blog Zakmirou! :)

Could you please write your whole message in English in this english speaking forum? Thus, other members will also be able to understand and participate.

Thanks

Sheetul wrote:

Could you please write your whole message in English in this Anglophone forum?

Tunisian?

It's more like teenage txt speak...

Innit? :lol:

merhba bik at Expat.com

johnnyringo42 wrote:

Funny Lady I work with a lot of Tunisian but they are guys..

Phil

loooool,i'm thinking to go out with them...that's why i prefer females

salim71 wrote:

merhba bik at Expat.com

wa beek,shokran

God be with u islem,hopefully u'll get use to live in Turkey soon..we'll enjoy together,
hi zakmirou.. great we r in the uae...

May I please remind to the members here that Expat.com uses only 3 languages which have each their proper forum for each country: English, Spanish and French. We kindly request members to avoid the use of any other language in the forums so that everybody can understand and participate in the conversations!
Thanks for your understanding

ok...no problem...u r right :)

hi i like comments of funny lady i am also looking for best girl friend in uae as i am living alone any lady wana friendship with me pls email me [email protected]

with regards
dr t

(moderated: off topic)