Good International Schools in Addis Ababa

We are looking for schools in Addis Ababa and would like to know about international schools for primary level. We would be happy to get options where the curriculum is British or American (accredited by the respective International boards) and would need schools where teachers are International.It would be good to hear about the experiences of other parents on the quality of education and the fees. Thanks.

You shoud try the following schools

Andinet International School

British International School

Thanks for your response. I appreciate this.  I will try but I don't seem to get much on their websites. Are these schools credited by the Council for international schools or other international boards which check the standards.

I have been to Andinet websites but didnt get much infor there. Do they have swimming facilities for kids, offer music as a subject and what is the curriculum that they use? The class sizes and the teachers (are they International teachers trained on English curriculum?)

Any parents who have their children at these schools? What has been your experience?

danitheman wrote:

You shoud try the following schools

Andinet International School

British International School

Hello again,

I don't know how much information i can give you here but since I work at Andinet International School I can provide you with the basics.
They dont have a swimming pool and BIS (Brtitish international school) dont have that either. But I know music is offered as a subject.