Amaharic Tutor for children

Greetings~

I am looking for someone to tutor my two children and I in Amharic. Please forward a name and preferably an email address. They must be reliable, trustworthy, consistent, with good teaching etiquette and good with children. Please have them be prepared with their rates per hour.

Alternately, is there a class being offered to Expats in the city of Addis?

Thank you

Hi,

you should also post in the classifieds > classes

hi Lauderdale, i graduate from university in 2006 and i have good exprience in teaching amharic for beginners, expats, tourist so i am happy to teach them very well.my email is [email protected]
i am good christian man and member of st mattew anglican church in addis ababa.
welcome
solomon

Hello ethioboy123!

You should take Julien's advice into consideration!;)

Thank you,
Harmonie.

Hi, is there anyone who wants to learn and speak Amharic. i can teach you basic communication phrases, numbers and if you have specific interest like Amharic for hotel,for work or while on tour or anything in a week. i helped about 3 Germans and 1 Swiss about their Amharic, so i am familiar with any accent, which can help you improve very quickly.

Call me 0920 72 73 35 or email me [email protected]
take care,

Hi yonas!

Your should post your advert in the classes section of Addis Ababa classifieds.

Regards
Armand

There are organized schools around "Bole",Addis Ababa, to teach your children Amharic.Since the best teacher of language is "Communication and interaction",please consider these small schools.I hope that helps.

Asres(International Math tutor)