Require Indian cook

Hello,

I am looking for part time cook (not maid) for cooking Indian food around klcc.

Hello Mayuri K,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Maybe you can post an advert in the Jobs in Kuala Lumpur section, this might help you. :)

Thank you,
Pravin.

actually is there like a tiffin service in kl? people make home made food and deliver to homes. most indians will know what im talking about :-)

hai i am a cook northern and southern indian including malay and western .is it for restaurant in klcc

carlyle1979 wrote:

actually is there like a tiffin service in kl? people make home made food and deliver to homes. most indians will know what im talking about :-)

Hey Carlyle..can you pass that one to me??
Amit

Hello aida_83.

You should post an advert in the Hotel, catering, bar, restaurant and tourism jobs in Kuala Lumpur section. It shall help.

Thanks

Karen :)

amitv wrote:
carlyle1979 wrote:

Hey Carlyle..can you pass that one to me??
Amit

Amit..!
That was a question by Carlyle..!

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : As free advertising/promotion of your services is not allowed on the forum, please freely register in the directory : Food and Beverages in Kuala Lumpur
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I m a desi cook do u still need a cook? can contact anytime.....***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, My parents are visiting in December and I need a cook from mid November till mid Jan. If good, I will continue. Please let me know. Mainly require help for North Indian cooking and making phulkas/chapatis

as far i have known there is no such service like in India in here..however u can go to any of the mamak restaurant..they are everywehre in KL city ..in fact mamak indian restaurant is more than any other non mamak restaurant combined..and the workers and cooker is from india too..

Hello everyone,

If you are looking for cooks or you want to look for a job opportunity as cook, please drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website : Hotel, catering, bar, restaurant and tourism jobs in Kuala Lumpur

Best of luck,
Bhavna

[Thread Closed]

Closed