Recruitment Agencies in Oslo

Has anyone ever tried to get a job through yelp.com/search?cflt=employmentagencies&find_loc=Oslo these agencies in Oslo?
Is it possible to find non qualified jobs through them? Like for example in hotels or restaurants?

Any tips? Thanks

Sushi: I do not know about the particular link which you are talking about, but generally speaking - hotel and restaurant jobs are also advertised - often when you apply for a job in Norway, such as via the Finn.no website, then your first point of contact is a recruitment agent rather than the company itself.

You don't exactly have to go to a recruitment agency, just go to finn.no and search for jobs and apply - then if they are interested they will send you an email or call you, and often it will be a recruitment agent to see if they would want to forward your CV to the actualy employer.

@ new_in_norway: It was a link with several Job Agencies, but it seems that it's under review!

Thanks alot for your advice and suggestions, I'll definitely check it out. I'm still undecided between England and Norway, due to the language barrier, but I'll give it a try. Who knows, maybe I'll be able to find something.

Thanks once again.

its my pleasure to meets with  several Job Agencies

can  u  giv me  norway recruitment  agencies names....

nisha km wrote:

can  u  giv me  norway recruitment  agencies names....

Pls check out the link provided in my original post!

Does anyone know about a  norwegian family who would have a room for a french or spanish teacher? I'm 53 years old, born in France but have lived for many years in Spain. I'd rather like to live in Oslo, Bergen, or Stavanger.  Thank you!