On job seeker visa in Norway

Am writing to in connection of those who are in Norway on job seeker visa. I am a Bangladeshi national coming here on job seeker visa and searching for a job but encounter quite difficult here. anybody want to share his/her experience on these topic.

I think if we share our experience then we can able to find easier or we can exploit our experience in order to getting a job.

Regards,

Hi Oslo_seeker anbd welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that you'll soon be enlightened.;)

Harmonie.

hi i am from pakistan but living in kuala lumpur malaysia. now i m going to apply for job seeker visa. can anybody help me regarding travel insurance? from where i can get and whats the total cost. Advance Thanks.

Regards,

Toqeer Rana

Dear Skybrov

Plz dnt think to come as job seeker visa cuz quite difficult to get a job here

Oslo_seeker wrote:

Am writing to in connection of those who are in Norway on job seeker visa. I am a Bangladeshi national coming here on job seeker visa and searching for a job but encounter quite difficult here. anybody want to share his/her experience on these topic.

I think if we share our experience then we can able to find easier or we can exploit our experience in order to getting a job.

Regards,

Hi

As I said earlier that in Norway, Norwegian people are very reluctant to hire foreigner especially non-eu. However here got some pakistani kebab shop but nowadays quite difficult to get odd job as well. I got couple of yrs experience in UK even though some of friends of mine they got British passport they cnt manage a odd job as well. Nowadays a big attraction of EU nationals to come here to seek job so it is very hard time for us.A few Bangladeshi live here but they never pick-up ur phone. this is the reality believe it or nt.

Best of luck

Hi I am from India I have recently been to a consultant to enquire about Norway Jobseeker visa. They did an evaluation of my CV and assured me that I am eligible to apply for the visa. But the only problem stands before me is the 10 lakh rupees fund. Now in that matter the consultants told me that I have to not only show the funds in my account under my name BUT I have to also carry the money with me to Norway. Now that did not sound right to me.
Is it true that you have to carry that amount of money with you when you enter Norway?

Hey Friends,

This is samarth from India.   pls tell about job opportunities in Norway. on job seeker visa.

Heloo
My Name is Nishant, From New Delhi India
I Am planning to Start a process for job seekers visa in norway
i am hotelier by profession in india , i work at mid mangment level in india for a good 5* Hotel .
can any one advice me how easy or difficult it is to get job in hotel in norway with out knowing the local langauage

chirag.dholakia wrote:

Hi I am from India I have recently been to a consultant to enquire about Norway Jobseeker visa. They did an evaluation of my CV and assured me that I am eligible to apply for the visa. But the only problem stands before me is the 10 lakh rupees fund. Now in that matter the consultants told me that I have to not only show the funds in my account under my name BUT I have to also carry the money with me to Norway. Now that did not sound right to me.
Is it true that you have to carry that amount of money with you when you enter Norway?

Hi

For your queries nt only bring 10 lacs if you got more money u have to bring with u but u cnt find any job just only u gonna lose ur money. I kn lots of indian they already back home.As I said earlier that in Norway, Norwegian people are very reluctant to hire foreigner especially non-eu. However here got some pakistani kebab shop but nowadays quite difficult to get odd job as well. I got couple of yrs experience in UK even though some of friends of mine they got British passport even they cnt manage a odd job as well. Nowadays a big attraction of EU nationals to come here to seek job so it is very hard time for us.A few Bangladeshi live here but they never pick-up ur phone. this is the reality believe it or nt.

Best of luck

samarthkansara7 wrote:

Hey Friends,

This is samarth from India.   pls tell about job opportunities in Norway. on job seeker visa.

Hi
Just only one word "nothing" is here for us.

Nishant Tyagi wrote:

Heloo
My Name is Nishant, From New Delhi India
I Am planning to Start a process for job seekers visa in norway
i am hotelier by profession in india , i work at mid mangment level in india for a good 5* Hotel .
can any one advice me how easy or difficult it is to get job in hotel in norway with out knowing the local langauage

Hi
For ur kind information dnt lose ur money no opportunity for us waiting here.

Hi Sayem,

What ever u said is absolutely correct..
It is v.v. difficult to get a job in Norway.
In Norway, racism & discrimination is at the top than any other country..Norwegians dislike migrants.. they try to avoid us using different mechanism..

Hi buddy
I am indian. I had already applied for jobseker visa
& will get it within few days. Could you please suggest me inexpensive
Accomodation there. How much you are paying per month or week
You ans would be appriciated

pcprajapati wrote:

Hi buddy
I am indian. I had already applied for jobseker visa
& will get it within few days. Could you please suggest me inexpensive
Accomodation there. How much you are paying per month or week
You ans would be appriciated

Hi it is difficult to get accommodation here however u can get through online hybel.no but it really expensive here nt only accommodation evrything minmum rent shared accommodation 3000/3500 kr in INR nearly 40000/45000 per month only accommodation.

This is a webside for finding job in Norway, also you can check paperwork, But some of the are in spanish.

Maybe can be useful for you.

trabajoennoruega.com/english.html

Pl's tell me about job seeker visa go for Norway.