Close
Follow all our news on Facebook!

denied visa

Hi my visa was rejected . My husband have 257ooo kr and the require 306  700 ... 😟😟😟 we will appeal ,, and do you know if I can apply for tourist visa ? Or student visa ? Within this year also ,, please help 🤗🤗🤗🤗 Tak

Did they give a reason for denying the visa?
Also, if you don't have the required amount of money why do you think an appeal will work?

From the start you knew that you didn't meet the required income, i think sending an appeal might be difficult.

Tourist visa is always possible to apply since it is the easiest to get as long as you keep in mind to meet the requirements stated in the checklist.

With regards to student visa you need to have a bank account here in Norway under your name with the sufficient amount stated in the requirements in the UDI website. Also you need to show proof of admission from a school credited or recognized by UDI to qualify for the student visa.

You can apply for tourist visa to visit, but you can't reside in Norway unless he makes 306  700+. My friend had the same problem, she had to leave the country even though she gave birth to a Norwegian child. He needs to find a job with more working hours or a job that pays more in order to be accepted, then you have to go through the process again.

Sending an appeal won't help.

Is there anyone else in your husband's family that can sponsor you?  I assume you are already married to your husband?

If so, I heard of a case that a lady asked her husband's family member to sponsor her.  Apparently this family member has enough income for the requirement.  her husband was unable to use as her sponsor because he was sick.   In the end, she got her family unification permit.

For student visa, you need to have an enrolment offer from a school.  It is no longer valid to apply student visa for taking norwegian classes.  In addition, you need to have a specific amount of money in your bank account to prove to UDI that you can support yourself while studying in Norway.

I assume you are from philippines.  Check here.
https://www.udi.no/en/want-to-apply/stu … lse/?c=phl

Hi,how come your friend was denied visa is she had a Norwegian child. Could'nt she apply with her child instead? Am curious to know because am applying for relocation to Norway with a Norwegian minor and because am skilled migrant am planning to apply while in the country and would not want to be denied because it might take long and I lose my residency in Ireland.

Hi,how come your friend was denied visa is she had a Norwegian child. Could'nt she apply with her child instead? Am curious to know because am applying for relocation to Norway with a Norwegian minor and because am skilled migrant am planning to apply while in the country and would not want to be denied because it might take long and I lose my residency in Ireland.

Expatriate health insurance in Oslo

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Oslo

Moving to Oslo

Find tips from professionals about moving to Oslo

Travel insurance in Oslo

Enjoy stress-free travel to Oslo

Flights to Oslo

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Oslo