Norway Visa refused

Hi,
I am working in Norway on work permit. I applied for tourist visa of my fiancée. But it is refused because I could not provide any evidence of our relationship. Now I have appealed via mail. As we are married now so I have attached some photographs of our marriage also attached her bank statement with more balance. I appealed on 27 Jan,2018 till then I got only one response 'your appeal is under consideration'. Can anyone tell me what are the chances of positive response and how much time it will take. If it is approved what is the process to get visa because I didn't submit her passport.
Thanks,
Vijay

Hi Vijay,
i don't know if i have the right answer. But my suggestion below.

Since you are married now, you can show the marriage certificate as relationship proof. And she can always apply for dependent visa based on your work permit, if she planned to live here with you.

Regards,
Raj

thanks Rajkumar for the suggestion ... i am planning to apply for dependent visa for her.

Hi Vijay,

Can you tell me the process for applying for dependent visa? I'm planning to apply for Work permit myself and dependent visa for my wife.

Thanks in Advance
Apurv

I recommend you look into the UDI portal page. It has a handy tool to help you determine what guidelines you need to follow.

https://www.udi.no/en/want-to-apply/