Kutuma Hotels job offer fraud

The following fraudulent e-mail is once again circulating offering non-existant jobs with Kutuma Hotels Canada - mostly to desparate people in African nations. BE WARNED IT IS A SCAM

As per above request we need manpower to work in kutuma hotel in Canada. The total requirements will be 470 workers. just the year our ship line and kutuma hotel need outside workers not inside the Canada

Workers that have the ability to work hard only need to apply and must come from non-criminal origin and must agreed to abide by the kutuma hotels rules and regulations.

Details needed: Bio-data's of these workers in advance for us to do the shortlist before conduction of interview .Also important they must speak some English during interview. They will be tested on the spot and interviewed by the kutuma ship line and kutuma hotel management.

Salary: is very attractive depending on experience to be found in our salary and benefit which will be forwarded to you for your perusal.

Overtime: 2 hrs/day

Public Holiday / Sunday: Double Pay The important thing here is speed. The kutuma ship line and kutuma hotel management wants the whole thing settled in 45days time.

If you can meet our requirement please reply for further procedures. The management will take care of your feeding, accommodation including your air ticket. We will provide all the relevant backup documents to enable the applicant get his or her visa at Canada-Embassy in the applicant's Country. Visas will be issued upon approval from Canada Global Immigration. If you are interested to work with us in Canada, urgent respond to through this

Email,[email protected]

Best Regards,

Miss Maureen Hooks
Vacancy manager.

First of all there is no such agency as Canada Global Immigration. The governmental agency that issues visas is Citizenship & Immigrations Canada.

This scam cons people into believing that they will obtain well-paid employment with Kutuma Hotels (Toronto) which does not even exist and until recently they even had a false website that looked very much like the real hotel's website. The real hotel is in Montreal not Toronto.

The whole idea of the scam is to convince people to pay a large fee to Canada Global Immigration for the proper documentation needed to enter Canada and work. Of course once they get their hands on your money you never hear from them again and, you guessed it, NO VISA.

This is not the only such scam involving work in Canada so be extremely careful. First of all NOBODY ever will send you an e-mail offering a job that you personally have not applied for in advance. That just doesn't happen in the real world. If anybody offers you any kind of employment based on first paying some kind of fee, you should consider it a fraud right away.

See the following link for more information about this scam:

http://www.gatewaytocanada.com/2010/12/ … offer.html

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog Team

So I shouldn't have given them all my PINs and passwords?

Don't worry Hailey, during the sting operation that I conducted jointly with the RCMP I recovered all of your PINs and passwords and destroyed them before anyone else saw them. After all, what are friends for?

Regards,
Jimmy Canuck hehehehehe

wj

I hope you took some money from Hailey to cover your expenses...

Just to be safe, I'm changing all my passwords from 1234 to 4321.

Ok,,, May be some of my hotelier friends will be interested in this job..!!!

Tell them to send their money in right away.  Those jobs are going fast.