Hi Guys So what is the general cost of accommodation in Danang

Hi
What would you be expecting to be the general cost of maybe a one or two bedroom apartment in Danang area.
Thanks for any guidance
Dai

There are all kinds of apartment in Danang,
from budegt one in hotel around 200$/month  to 1000$ (Indochina Tower,Azura Tower).
Normally some service apartment is around 350$/month for foreigner.
You can search some websites by google.Hope you can find your idea apartment

i mean for rent,but i have no idea for sale.

thanks, I would be looking to rent just an apartment , there are not any advertised on this site, they are all in HCMC or Hanoi by the look of it.:top:

danangrenting.com/‎
cvr.com.vn

you can google it

Thank you so much . Very few people who have viewed this post have responded on here.  Hope we can meet up some day in the near future.

sure :)if you need more help just ask me

local places will obviously be much cheaper: you can find $200/month for a furnished one bedroom.

Places advertised in expat-websites are usually $350/month upward.

Hi,

I am Giang, I am moving to Da Nang in fist of August for my job.

That why I am looking for accommodation as well. It is nice to see your post. So have you found the apartment?

I have been searching on website and it is quite good priced rent a nice full-furnished house with around 200 usd, 3 bedrooms, kitchen, living room, toilets, air-conditioners, etc.

I am looking for housemates now, and if you are looking for accommodation or if you know anyone who is looking for room in Da Nang, please share with me?

Here is my contact details: [email protected]
Phone: 0974 349 463 (please contact via phone after 2rd of July as I am traveling abroad)

Hope to hear any news from you and visistors of the page,

Cheers,

Coryander

I think cost for renting apartment in Da Nang is not high! Hope You will find a good place for living! About 300-500 USD!

Yes. You are right. Even I found some apartments are cheaper than that. I am on the way of searching and looking for someone to share apartment with. :)

When I come to Da Nang, I definitely visit your restaurant, I love Thai food. :)

Hello coryander118.

Seems like you've been a little bit :offtopic:

I would suggest you to post your advert in the Shared accommodation in Da Nang section. It might help.

Thanks

Karen :)

Hi Karen,

Thanks a lot for your advice. Will try that then. :)

Have a good time,

Coryander,