Searching for a job in Kuala Lumpur

AOA!
I am currently in KL searching for a job. I am a mechatronics engr.  Just confused whether I have to purchase professional visa myself or the company employing me will get one for me.
Any help in this regard is appreciated.
thanks

company will apply for you once you get the job, you don't need to purchase any visa. just apply for the appropriate job and hope you will get it.

I came as student and i got job they applied for me

Thanks for quick response. Can you guide me how should I search for job?
Is it better to apply online or physically go and visit each office?
Any kind of help and suggestion is welcome and appreciated.
Regards

You can apply online through jobstreet.com.my but you should be physically exist in malaysia, that means your address should Malaysian. They won't reply you if you apply from Pakistan.

And yes few companies here hired the people who go straight to the office. i.e scicom, telsync (two of my friends already got job there)

For your reference its really hard to get professional jobs in Malaysia (or may be any established country ) but if you have skills you can get it easily. So don't come with luck "should bring the skills as well" :-)

Hello engr.pak.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

To note that a new thread has been created from your message on the Kuala Lumpur forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

I am already here in Malaysia trying my luck. Lets see what happens. thanks for your advice

If anyone can guide about specific areas where I should go and visit for job opportunities?