Letter of Invitation / work visa

Hi

In February 2013 my husband got a job offer in Angola which he did except.   A friend of his also got a job offer at the same time and also accepted the position.   

It's now June already and my husband is still waiting for his Letter of Invitation / work visa to be signed off by Angola.  However - his friend who also accepted a job offer got his Letter of Invitation and work Visa with in 3 weeks.

We are told by my husbands new employer that they have already re-submitted all his paper work 3 times.

How can we get them to speed up the process??

Please help !!

Jenny

you cannot
depending on Immigration and of course the Visa department from your husband company.

Thank you Dantrinca.

So do we just have to wait and see what happens or should I contact the immigration department directly without the company knowing this ?
Thanks
Jenny

There is an webside when you can check if you visa is issued.
You can try on your own, but how you'll go to SME Luanda?
Do you have ordinary visa?

Thank you Dantrinca.  It seems that the visa is fine it's just the letter of invitation which must be signed off by the Minister of Pretoleum.   According to my husbands company this is where the problem lies. He can only get the visa once the letter is signed.   Thanks so much for trying to help.  It seems as though we will just hvae to wait for the minister .....
I'll keep you posted :)

Hello Jenny.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

For more visibility, a new thread has been created from your message on the Angola forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

I am nazarethsir,ma question is how do I get visa to angola.

Hello nazarethsir and welcome to Expat.com.

I think that the above messages might give you a hint.

You can also browse the other discussion on the Angola forum, visa section for more details.

Are you looking for a work ou tourist visa?

Thanks

Karen.