Fete Multiculturelle in Vevey, Switzerland

we are promoting irish culture for the first time at the fete multiculturelle in Vevey 21-23 June. we will be promoting irish culture and of course beers, whiskeys and food. It's a great festival with a family atmosphere. loads of music and other cultures to enjoy. There will be at least 20 nationalities promoting their culture at this festival. It promises to be a great event. So, if you are looking to meet new people, have new experiences and have a great time... please come-along and say hello :)

ciaran

fetemulticulturelle.ch/cms/
website for the fete multiculturelle at vevey

Hi ciaran,

I invite you to post this advert in the Switzerland classifieds > event section.

Thank you,
Christine

hello christine
sorry for sounding ridiculous, but how to I do that?
ciaran

Hi ciaran,

Follow this link Switzerland classifieds, Locate and click the green button Post a free ad.

In the ACTIVITIES section, look for/and click, Events, Activities, Leisure, fill in the details and click on the Submit button. :)

Thank you,

David.

Hello Ciaran,

Hope you alright & doing Great these days..............? However you are doing a great job while offering people to know about the Irish culture & meet with New People around the world. but unfortunately I'm not able to be a part of this Great Festival as m located in India.

Can you become my Friend thru this column...?

By the Way thisis Avinash Verma from Newdelhi INDIA, I m 27 year old, working for US doctors & Hospital in a KPO... I m a great Humen Being & love to make new friends.

Please let me know... Also let me know for anything related to INDIA

Thanks & Regard
Avinash Verma

@Avinash Verma > please start a new topic on the forum.

For all events > you should please post in the appropriate section.

Thank you.

Discussion closed.

Closed