Where is the homewares district?

I am looking to buy homewares - furniture and household items (towels, speakers) - any advise on where to start looking?

Do you want cheap or quality items.

Parkson or uma by Saigon pearl should be places to check out. Good luck.

First tell us, where do you live, and what budget category- luxurious, or cheap cost ( when you leave Vietnam not much tension for 'moving sale'):)
So we can give you proper guidance.

Sorry about that! Im just after some cheap goods, as I will only be here a year or so. Im living in District 3 currently :) Cheers!

spindr wrote:

Sorry about that! Im just after some cheap goods, as I will only be here a year or so. Im living in District 3 currently :) Cheers!

If so just go Ngô Gia Tự street for furnitures (can go from 3/2 street- turn left to Le Hong Phong street and drive until you see a round about (Nga Bay) then take the Ngô Gia Tự street). And for other house hold items: Kim Bien Market(40Kim Bien, P.13,Q.5) (just show one example. There you can see/buy almost everything.) or again go little more straight Hai Thuong Lan Ong street to Bin Tay market, which is a bigger market than Kim Bien Market, but most items sells wholesale.So many tourists visit and purchase from there.:) Good luck!