New to riyadh

Hi guys ive finally made it to Riyadh, I want to make friends here so where do I start because im bored as sitting on y own at home lol

Hi Moe, welcome to the Kingdom and the EB :)

hi
welcome to riyadh
if you need any help told me

Hi Mohammed,

Welcome to Riyadh and if you need any help please let me know

Good luck

have a nice stay , in Riyadh , enjoy

hi

how r u ??

i live in riyadh
im a saudi

i'll be glad if we can be friends

Welcome. Have been here a couple of months now. Happy to link up at some point and compare notes :)

Welcome,

Hope you enjoy staying in Riyadh.

if you give a visit to Diplomatic Quarter you will like it,

The Diplomatic Quarter or DQ as it is popularly known, is home to foreign embassies, international organizations as well as residences and malls. With lush gardens and numerous sports facilities, it is also one of the city's greenest areas. It is especially known for its fine architecture, and is considered a model for other Islamic cities around the world.

Welcome,

There are various FB groups where you might have more luck in getting to know people and arranging meeting up etc.

Try 'British Expats in the KSA' for one and 'Riyadh Foodies' or 'Foodie in Arabia' if you're into eating out. Lots of Brits on there!

Good luck!

@ Livinginsaudia > Thank you for your contribution here but this thread is quite old (June 2013). :)

Thanks

Priscilla

Hello Priscilla

When did  you arrive Saudi and what is  your impression.I have been  here for quite some time more than 15 years.
Let me  know in case of any guidance.I guess you are from easter europe.

Dr.Badrinho wrote:

hi

how r u ??

i live in riyadh
im a saudi

i'll be glad if we can be friends

no  you're not Saudi as I  remember? :/

welcome aboard! be amazed to the he Magic Kingdom! lol

welcome to the blog!  here,  you can find all the types of  friend whom  you wouldn't think exist. I'm gonna  cite some examples:

A Legend
A Roaming Cat
A Musicman
A mingler from afar
A Gamer
An Athlete
A Nerd
A Party goer
and A Drinker....mmmm water Drinker! lol

there are lot more!!!

actually, you have already started! have fun and  good luck!

say welcome to me also lol i m new here in riyadh well i spend 5 years in dammam and i miss it the thing make me upset here in riyadh is traffic i hate driving in riyadh other then that i feel its a good city too like dammam