Russian in BUSAN - among other questions

Hey guys, gals,

I'll be coming to Busan in the next couple months and would like some advice....

Fist, where to live/teach.... I don't care about being close to a beach or mountain, I figure its    easy enough to get there. However, I want to live close enough to a Russian area. I study Russian and want to continue working on my fluency. I've heard of Texas Street, but I figure there's gotta be more out there than that.

Second, I'm big into riding my bike.... Hows the vehicle/bicycle relation out there? are there bike paths? Is bike theft a big problem? And considering there are tons of mountains how easy would it be to commute by bicycle?

Third, expenses.... How's the cost of clothes, food, what not? Anything thats crazy overpriced I should bring? Super cheap and not bring? Anything that surprised you at first might help.

Thanks!!!!!

Oh ya, any advice as to language schools that offer free Korean lessons would be good too!

Hello.
Im russian. I don't live in Busan, but i have friends from there. If you still have no russian friends there let me know, may be i can help you.

Thanks! I sent you a message. I'm also considering Seoul because I found out there is a large community of Russians there as well, much larger than Busan. Thanks!!

There is an abundant Russian population in Korea. Texas Street is where you will find a lot of Russian restaurants, shops, and natives. There might be other places, but that is definitely where most congregate at.