Friends

Hi recently moved from Scotland to Windsor and is looking for new girl friends, I have two kids one age 13yrs and one age 3yrs, I would like to know more about the area and things to do with kids especially the 3yr old, he is missing being around kids, We are currently staying in a hotel untill our belongings arrive from Scotland but we are renting a house in Lasalle, It would be good to hear from other people who has been in this situation or know the area. Thanks

Joanne

Hi Joanne!

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Armand

Thank you Armand :D

hi,am Wilfred from cameroon,i am 31, 1.78m tall, IT Tech, plays football and coaching football too.i am  having a very good built up,and like traveling and  reading.i am jovial  and like fun.nobody gets angry while by my side.Cameroon has a very rich cultural and  social  values,be it fauna and flora,just name it.i hope one day u would like to see them,or me sending u a disket of them.I am a born again christian and believe so much in the power of loving just one without cheating.i wish to also exchange ideas with  non cameroonian be it irish or canadians.u are welcome to my world.
Wilfred muma.
(Moderated: send number in private please)
email:wilmu001@yahoo.com
facebook: le parisien