Hi Everyone !

Hi guys, my name is Dax, I'm living here in Jubail,KSA since 2010. I came across this site the other day and it caught my interest. During weekends, whether night or day, especially if the forecast is good, I'm into inshore/surf fishing along Jubail cornice/port, Fanateer area or Al Farooq area.. Hope to meet others who's into this hobby also..:)

Hi, Dax.  Welcome to the forum :)

Hi Dax
Love to join you for fishing.
Fix a date, time and location

regards
najam

Hi Najamsj, It's good to hear that you also like fishing. Maybe we could set a fishing schedule on June 6 (Night Fishing).  I'll give you the details on location next week, because I still have to look for transportation. If we have a vehicle we could check our favorite fishing spots here in Jubail Industrial City.

Hi Alliecat, thanks for the welcome, regards :|

Hi Dax
You don't have any transportation now.

Hi Najam, unfortunately I don't have a vehicle,:(   we're just renting a taxi whenever we're going fishing. That's why we always check the tide and fishing forecast before scheduling a trip, so that more or less, we could catch something rather than going back empty handed :D

Hi Dax,

I do have a vehicle. If you find a suitable time let me know. We will go together.

Where do you stay??

regards

Hi Najam, that's great:) well, either tonight or tomorrow seems ok for night fishing ( around 7pm till 11pm) at Anakheel Beach.
Daytime fishing(inshore) is not good during hot season, except if your fishing from a boat.
Our accommodation (JAL International Co. Ltd CAMP) is along jubail-dammam highway, near Konaini 11 Petrol Station.

Are you available for fishing during evening?