Waaasssuuuup!!!

Greetings everyone!  I'm from Houston and will be staying in Jubail for about 6mos starting 1Q of next year. I'm a busy body and it sounds like there isnt a whole lot to do in Jubail aside from working out. I do like video gaming though..soooo is it OK to bring say a XBOX over??  I havent seen any threads on it so i guess I'm asking some of you veterans' opinions. 

Im pretty excited about going and do look forward to possibly meeting up with some of you.  Im a very positive person, like to meet new people and i will make the best of any situation.

Yay!!! A fellow Houstonian!!  Unfortunately I am in Riyadh but welcome (soon!!) to the Magic Kingdom.

I hope all is well in H-town - have not been back in a while.  And, yes you can bring your xbox.  :)

SAWEEEET! H Town doing great! I guess youve been watching the Texans?? I hope ya have. Pretty exciting stuff!  And yeah, I guess youre a ways off from Jubail.  Its still nice to chat w Hometown peeps!

YES!! I have been watching the home team!!  Thank goodness for live streaming on the internet!!  Haha

Jubail is a very silent but beautiful place. U can go to the beach there. If u r into scuba diving you can do that. My team and I dive there all the time. X-box, sure thing, I have one with me too. Now that Halo 4 is out, you should get that too. Saudi is not as bad as it sounds and Im sure you will be pleasantly surprised.

Well John the way i see it...it is what you make of it! I'm ready!  Def wanna hit the scuba gear! ill bring my PADI liscense.

I was talking to houstonian about xbox. I guess ill have to brush up on HALO. Ive been hooked on Black Ops and MW3.

JST4FUN wrote:

Well John the way i see it...it is what you make of it! I'm ready!  Def wanna hit the scuba gear! ill bring my PADI liscense.

I was talking to houstonian about xbox. I guess ill have to brush up on HALO. Ive been hooked on Black Ops and MW3.

C there you go, this is all there is to it, a while back there was nothing to do and now you are wondering will I have time for all this :D

Bring you padi license - open water/ advanced. If you can get ur 3mm/5mm suit, fins, snorkel, goggles, and BCD that would be great, we usually rent BCD,tanks, regulators and weights. All gears are available here to buy as well. But I guess its cheaper there.

I love COD 4 - Modern Warfare. All the other games in that series are available here other than for COD 4 . Its banned for obvious reasons. Black OPS II is also available here. I am not too much of an Xbox player, brought it a while back and still getting used to it. Now playing Gears of War.

Welcome JST4FUN!  I'm not a Houstonian, but a fellow Texan...I just moved to Khobar from San Antonio.  As long as you're not a hardcore Rockets fan, we should get along :P...jk

Jubail is not too far from Khobar, and if you pass by Khobar (on your way to Bahrain or something), gimme a shout.  Maybe we can get together over coffee or hookah (if you're into that).

About gaming, unfortunately I do not have an XBOX...I'm a PS3 guy.

Hi:

Don't bring your Xbox..you can buy a brand new one with Kinect for SR 1500.
Internet is available and you can enjoy it easily anywhere in Saudi Arabia.

Good Luck.

I'd say, you can bring your xbox if you want. Jubail is a small industrial city. But hopefully, you'll enjoy your stay here and will make a lot of friends. See yah around soon.

Well I think I will bring it and use it as a back up form of entertainment.  I can still play against the fellas back home and maybe teach a few of ya'll to play as well..just in case you are reallllllly bored.

At any rate, I plan to be outside diving and fishing and hitting the weights like i do here..

Until then..peace!

You are welcome to Jubail Industrial city.. I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

Thanks guys and gals for the welcome and I cant wait to get over there!

battlefield 3 foreverrrrrr

or something

You sounds fun yo :)

Please contact me when you get here.. i used to live in US for long time and i miss back days.

I am moving to Jubail soon and its good to have new friends

Hi Hashashyin,

Do you know any sheesha or hookah places in Jubail or close to Jubail Industrial city ? I would like to know ;) thanks

Any one is most welcome to answer

Sufyan