Edu Experts Visa!!

Hello everyone,

Wonder if anyone can help me, I signed a contract with Ed Experts in London in on Feb 28th 2013, but I am still waiting for my visa to go through, I recently gave blood for a medical check for the iqama visa which was three weeks ago but I am still waiting, is this normal? waiting for the visa this long?

Thank you

Hello moe19852012.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

AnneSansTete wrote:

However, it's been rumored that visas aren't being issued to EdEx.

EdEx unable to get iqamas, or the whole Kingdom: Canadians and now Americans unable to get iqamas unless they have a pathway qualification (BA Linguistics/Education)?

Well I my visa has been processed because I went for a medical and everything so everything seems to be legit, plus I'm from the UK does that make any difference which ed Experts it is?

If they've paid for your broker/medical then shouldn't be too long till they gain block visas for you.  Check the visa in your passport when it arrives back for type.

Yes they paid for the medical, they using Britannia consulting service which is London, they deal with medical visa etc so hopefully everything will go through. Do you work in Riyadh? For ed Experts?

I'm in the same business, went through a similar path, but I'd never work for EdEx.  I'm only willing to take so many issues out here......

thank you everyone for the replies