2013 Question on mobile Internet

Hi all,

Most of the post here seemed out-dated so, sort of same question in with the current tech and time.

1. The iPhone 5 runs on the 4G or LTE network. Is any of the providers supporting this on their network and any indication of price packages if so?

2. Which mobile provider is giving the best package on unlimited mobile Internet if the above isn't available.

3. Any ISP delivering unlimited data for 4G in PP?

4. Unrelated to telcos or ISP but still in the geek forum: Printers been sold with air print capabilities, any one see if this is available there yet?

Moving to PP next month and having a reliable and fast connection on the move is important to what I do. Any help with the above questions greatly appreciated, in fact would be glad to meet up for drinks when I get there! :)

1-As far as I am informed,  only EMAXX has 4G.... but for now, it's just for a broadband connection.
2-I didn't try all mobile providers... so not easy to answer. I used only 2 of them : Smart and Metfone. ... Smart is the most popular and the cheapest.  But as a consequence,  too many internet users. Frequent network problems.  I am now using Metfone and I am quite satisfied. I am using a 3.5G limited at 10Go/month for 20 $. I don't thing that they have an unlimited 3.5G. They have a very low 256k for 20 $ unlimited and it's a special sim card with phone calls disabled.
3-Answered in 2 :D
4-YES you will be able to get an airprint printer without any trouble.  I saw some for sure. But be aware that you can alo easily order almost any models in almost all computers shops.

Forgot to say HI !:P

Hi hi!

Thanks for the replies, appreciate it. Was doing some checking and seems besides Emaxx there is 9 as well. Hopefully someone of the will have it running by this year! :)

Will give you a shout out for drinks when I get into town.

Ciao!

Jerome

Cool...
What do you mean buy "there is 9 as well" ?

9 as in brand name. Lol seems I am one up ahead of you. Check them out at nine.com.kh

Ok...
I see it now...
Ok... first, I thought you were looking for a 4g for your phone.... because actually,  the 4g of emaxx and 9 is for broadband connections!
I mean, it's a 4g modem for your laptop. .... also, as you saw,  the 4g speed is between you and the companies servers. ... after, talking about internet,  the speed drops to 1 2 or 3M depending on the provider. So nothing more  than 3.5G
Or maybe I am not up to date about the 4G technology.

Hahaha, yes you are right! I was looking for 4G services for my phone and since it is not available yet in Cambodia, my other option is getting my phone/tables to connect via 4G mifi modem. There is always an alternative way :)

But like you said, there's just plenty of 3G services around, it's a matter on who is reliable and consistent. On the web there seems to be lots of mixed reviews both good and bad about everyone out there but I guess it also depends on the number of connections in the area.

I know that where I will be working, connections wasn't too happening. And this is just mobile services, not even mobile internet yet. My roaming signals was jumping between telco providers like crazy. That was already driving me crazy!!!

cest la vie!!