Married and willing to move

Hi
I recently got married to a zanzibarian and I really would love to move to zanzibar, but I don't have a job or anything like that and all the information I find about residence permits and such is for people having a business or something similar. Does anyone know anything about the possibilities for moving anyway? I'm originally from Sweden and that's where I'm located for the moment.

Best wishes,
Ida

As you have married to Tanzanian, you can come here on visitors visa and apply for citizenship on behalf of your marriage. Please check for dual citizenship as I am not aware of the SWEDISH laws.

If you are doing NGO type of work than you are eligible for CLASS C permit which you can get it for USD 550 and valid for 2 years.

I am sure you are smart enough to get the best out of my sentences.

WELCOME to TANZANIA, truely, Heaven on EARTH and the best part is the Tanzanian people.

Okay, thanks a lot, I'll check it up more with Swedish authorities!

Hi Ida
Karibu Im british and i'm married to Tanzanian surely you can apply same visa as me i have a dependant spouse visa :)

Okay, great! How much did you pay for that visa?

idamidnattssol wrote:

Okay, great! How much did you pay for that visa?

My hubby paid 550 usd

[Moderated: Use your pm pls]

[Moderated: Off topic]

Selinadiva: I tried to send you a private message but it didn't seem to work, so I post it here instead:

Did you apply for the visa while in Tanzania or from UK? How long did it take to get it approved and are there any special requirements?
For how long is it valid? And does it allow any number of entrances, I mean, are you allowed to travel from Tanzania and come back as much as you like?

Okay, that's all for now. Thanks so much for your help!