Me

Hey,
Bianca here from sunny South Africa. I'm planning to teach biology in the UAE very soon. I'm a qualified conservationist and spend many a day chasing poachers out of a particular National Park in South Africa. I have also been involved in Environmental Education within the NP. Studied the elusive Brown Hyaena's diet for my Masters and now completing my PGCE (natural science & life sciences). I don't have children but made up for it by adopting a few dogs and a couple of cats and I also have a few goats. YEs, it happens when you do something for somebody and they want to return the favour by giving you a goat(I'm sure it does not only happen in Africa).  Now a few years down the line Coco has had a few sets of twins and a couple of singles.
My dad says that i drove them in sane as a kid because I was one of those "why?" children. I think I'm still am a "Why" person. Why Not? I mean there is so much out there that I want to know and experience.
My favourite sayings are: Normal is boring and Chicks diggs scars(but on the boys). So get out there and do something.

That in short is me..it might change..who knows

Hi Bianca!

Welcome to Expat.com and thanks for this introduction :)
In what part of UAE are you intending to move?

Regards
Armand

Hi Bianca. Im also from SA. Near Dbn. Busy with PhD in enviro Science. Im going over to Singapore soon to look around.
Keep in touch. Wayne

Hey Wayne,
Save travels and good luck in Singapore:)

welcome to expat

I guess i can still say "welcome aboard Bianca", even it is a bit late.:)

Find activities and meet other expats

OR