I need english teacher!! if possible native..

i need english teacher!! if possible native.. thanks!!!

https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/mi … asses.html

hope this helps ;)

Julien

thanks!!!!!:)

Hi Rosa, well, you can go to amec-uae.com/ or call to 02-626-7577, they have Native English Staff, I know because I was studying with them, and the centre is good and the fees are ok too.

Try it out, :) 
Good Luck, I think I have provided u with to much info hahaha

thanks very much!!!:)

Hi Rosa,

Have you found an English teacher?My sister and brother-in-law are there in Dubai.They are having a shipping company there.I think if we can get to know more about us,we can cooperate a lot.I am an English teacher too.I can help you with my lessons emailed to you and practical sessions on Skype as well.

Best regards

Thanks
Milan

Hello Milan,

This thread is quite an outdated one from 2013, i think that the chances of getting replies are really thin  :(

However, you are most welcomed to create a new topic on the Dubai forum if you have any queries.

Cheers,
Bhavna  :)

Hello

You found an English teacher or still looking?

Milan Ruvinsa wrote:

.I am an English teacher too.I can help you with my lessons emailed to you and practical sessions on Skype as well.

Best regards

Thanks
Milan

Hi Milan, i invite you to post an advert in the language classes in Dubai section. Thank you.

Then call me. I have degrees from the U.S and have experience in America and in the uae teaching private classes

Hi Jobhunter8,

Please post an advert in the language classes in Dubai. This thread is outdated, from 2013, you probably will not get any response.

So i am closing it. Feel free to drop your advert.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed