Hello all

I am looking for friends who want to help me to improve my English.

regards,
ira

Hello Mia and welcome to the forum,
well my English is not that good but i can still help in Arabic...

Nadji

Hi my name is Portia and i just want to say HELLO

I can

Hi ira,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Can you please introduce yourself?

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Hello nadji22uk : wow, I love it if you teach me Arabic :)

Originallady : hello too my new friends. nice to know you ^_^

SAN1982 : thank you because you want to teach me. I hope you're patient when teaching me English.

Christine : hello. my name is mia. single. I am Indonesian women, white-skinned body, honest, responsible, disciplined, want to succeed in a career and others. Thank you beautiful Christine.

Hi Thamia,

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/Welcome-banner.jpg

On behalf of the entire Expat-blog Team, welcome on board. I hope your experience on the blog will be both enjoyable and informative. I'm sure you'll make lots of new friends here.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog Team

Hi Welcome to Expat.com

Hi,am from Kenya and i want to meet people from different countries.
cheers
Ana.

@ thamia - Welcome to the Forum and Expat.com ;)
One sure way to improve your English is to take part in these Forums as they are in English. You will practice your writing in English and keep improving every day as you participate. :)

I know alot of people on this forum who's English was not that good when they joined Expat.com, but less than one year, i can say they are doing well ;)

Good luck ;):)

Jaz :cool:

wjwoodward : I salute to you Sir, because it would greet me. Thank you very much

InnodataLanka : well come to you too my new friend

Natasha lee : Hello Ana, nice to meet you :)

jazzy851 : hi Jazz. thank you for giving good advice for me. hopefully we can help each other in terms of learning English.

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR