Weekend Travel

Hey, I just moved to Makati from New York, looking for things to do on the weekends. I would like to take some weekend trips outside Manila. I do have a car and driver and looking for some group travel or group get together on the weekends.
Can you please give me some ideas... are there any expat events planned for coming months
Thanks for you help

Hey Ranjan,

welcome to makati ...... and to the blog also ....... !!!1

Thanks Sonabeta

Hey Ranjan1,
I am also new to Manila and looking to do things on the weekend. I have the same interest as you and would like to explore Philippines and the neighboring countries. Please PM me if you have any plans if not we could make some plans.
Thanks
Karen

Hey Ranjan and Karen,

count me in also to any such trips ......... !!

Hi Ranjan, Sona & Karen,

I have a cirlce of indian & local friends here. we used to hang out on weekends and travel out of manila too on holidays. Join us if ur interested.

:cheers:,
Ratz

Ranjan1 wrote:

Hey, I just moved to Makati from New York, looking for things to do on the weekends. I would like to take some weekend trips outside Manila. I do have a car and driver and looking for some group travel or group get together on the weekends.
Can you please give me some ideas... are there any expat events planned for coming months
Thanks for you help

Hi. I live in makati.
Bytheway welcome to makati.

Have u been in rockwell? how bout in bonifacio high street, its very near to makati.

Where r u in makati. Hope to see u soon.

Hello,

If you have any weekend trips planned, please let me know. What kind of trips are you interested in going in? There are plenty of things to do like surfing in Baler, Climbing Mt. Pinatubo, enjoying the "cooler" weather of Baguio, etc.

I'm originally from California, been in Makati for almost 4 years now.  I've been around the Philippines, would like to meet new friends who share my interests as well.

Hope to hear from you.
MJ

MJacob9 wrote:

Hello,

If you have any weekend trips planned, please let me know. What kind of trips are you interested in going in? There are plenty of things to do like surfing in Baler, Climbing Mt. Pinatubo, enjoying the "cooler" weather of Baguio, etc.

I'm originally from California, been in Makati for almost 4 years now.  I've been around the Philippines, would like to meet new friends who share my interests as well.

Hope to hear from you.
MJ

Where r u in makati?

I am in send me details at [email protected].

Hi ranjan , so u have arrived.

shiv

Lets plan something soon ............ Rathish i expect u to plan something and include everyone expected ............ i am asking you because i know u have done it earlier ............

hope to join everyone soon .......... !!!!!!!

Cheers