Iphone 5 LTE 4G?

Can someone recommend me the best option for iphone 5 LTE services in KSA?

I don't want KSA minutes. I just want to communicate with my family and friends back in UK/USA by using whatsapp, skype and viber. so that's why I am looking for the LTE service, for a fast connection.

Is it possible to get a monthly subscription for internet LTE service only?

I have a mobily post paid package, that offers free minutes, smses , both internal and international, as well as 2GB per month free internet, plus free watsapp networking all for 150sar per month, go and try to request that. package name WAJED PLUS

You won't need a very fast connection (4G LTE) for the services you've mentioned. 3G and 3.5G is more than enough.

Anyways, STC is offering LTE and 3.5G. If you won't be using your device as phone for calling and messaging etc, you may choose to go for a Data SIM.

Here are the options.

Get an unlimited Internet subscription from STC for 350 / month. It works on LTE and can go up to 25+ Mbps download + 15 Mbps upload. You don't need very fast connection for WhatsUp or Viber or Skype. You could also get their unlimited 3G subscription for 100 / month (pay one year in advance) and use it as data SIM on your iPhone. I have voice package with data subscription on it and it works great. I use iPhone.

For 3G (unlimited), you may pay for 300 for three months.

The link I referred to above: http://www.stc.com.sa/wps/wcm/connect/e … ataSIMCard