From Argentina to Denmark

Hi all!
There is a binational agreement betwenn Arg and Dmk that allows us to get a work permit for 9 months. And i'd like to have the experience to go abroad independently, so here are my doubts:

I only have a degree in Political Science and my english is fairly good. I'm aware that my profession is not demanded (let alone for a foreigner), so i don't hold expectations. I'll be ok with a non-qualified job. I know there are many webpages with job database, but I haven't done an in-depth check yet. At first sight I didn't see anything easy, tho. Fruit picking is another alternative (is that well paid?)

I'd like to have the word of youngsters that just arrived and had to make their own way independently. You know, share your experiences.

Thanks!

P.D: I don't speak danese.

Hi and welcome to the forum nahuel_89p !

I hope the other forum members will be able to help you out.

Regards
Armand

hej! I am also from Argentina but in a completely different situation. I am married with a Dane and we have been living here since last October 2012 after living in Argentina and C. America. We are here in reunification program. Two weeks ago I got my official permission to stay, we paid the fee afterward (50.800 dkk) and now we are waiting for my CPR to get ti from the kommune.
When you have your CPR you are entitled to 3 years of free dansh classes.
As to work the market I have been told is very restrained even for danes. But when there is an opening they prefer danes or people already speaking danish. But in some fields like IT, tourims or medical (research studies) they can give you a chance only with english they say. Not sure, I had an interview on the medical field that is my profession and told that I will get a shot when my CPR is in my hand and I had delivered my baby :) Good luck!