Americans in Bristol - 4th of July picnic planned

Hello, fellow Yankees!  My name is Joanna, and I'm one of many members of the Facebook group, Americans in Bristol, and we are becoming quite an active group.  We had a very successful community Thanksgiving dinner in November, and we had a great time celebrating the Superbowl together at a local pub.  We meet up periodically on weekends around town at different venues, and several of our members are musicians and entertainers that perform publicly.  We are currently in the beginning stages of planning a big community picnic for the 4th of July, with fireworks and a big barbeque in the works.  If anyone is interested, please find me on Facebook and I'll add you to the group.  Looking forward to meeting you online and seeing you soon.  All the best,

Joanna Tsiftis Xylas, an American in Bristol.

Hi Joanna !

Why posting about Facebook when all can be done here on the forum?

Regards
Armand

Hi, Armand.  I am posting here on the Expat.com Forum about Facebook because the group "Americans in Bristol" is the name of our group on Facebook, which is where the group was founded.  I am merely spreading the word here and on other websites where American Expats are likely to visit in searching for social groups and events with like-minded people.  We are trying to build our numbers and gain more members so that we can have not just an awesome group, but a vastly outstanding awesome group of Yankees!  Come join us, if you like. 

Kind regards,

Joanna