Moving to England

Hi,

My husband and I are trying really hard to move to England if not permanently then atleast for a few years.  We are from India.

I understand the job market has been a little shaky for sometime now, but its also improving at the moment.

My husband has done Master's in Marketing and has 3.5 years of Experience in FMCG.

Is it absolutely impossible to get a job there so that we can move there, the sponsorship from the company would be needed but they can deduct it from the salary.

We really really want to move to UK as it is our dream country and we want to know more avenues.

If anyone can help us with a Head Hunting agency or a Placement agency who helps in getting a job in England and sponsors Visa, we can even get the visa ourselves if the job is confirmed.

Warmly

It will be very very difficult for you to get a job in England. 

With people from the EU able to come and go without visas and work there companies would not consider employing anyone from another country where they would have to sponsor the applicant, cover visa costs etc.

The visa process is long and costly with time factor of 2 years or more. A friend who is British had to do this to get his Thai wife and daughter into UK.

Headhunters will not entertain you unless you have a visa.

Sorry to be so blunt but that is the reality of the situation.

Hi sumish,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Your topic has been moved to the England forum for better views and interaction.

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.