Housing in dubai

is it possible to find an apartment for AED 2,500 PER month?
how far from the city will it be? whats the biggest size (1bd/2bd?)i can get at that range (AED2,000 - 2,500)?

There are some deals in Mirdif city, I guess annually, 47,000 Dhs.

For your budget  you can at best get a studio apartment in Deira area.  Or a sharing accommodation.  No chance for a 1-bed room flat, and forget about bigger flats.

You may be able to get 1bed flat in International city or mirdif.

can you please PM me some contacts who i can get some official prices? thanks,

how long does it take to drive from sharja to dubai?

borntobemild wrote:

is it possible to find an apartment for AED 2,500 PER month?
how far from the city will it be? whats the biggest size (1bd/2bd?)i can get at that range (AED2,000 - 2,500)?

Rent in Dubai is usually on an annual basis.

So usually, the quoted rent is like 30,000 - 50,000 - 100,000 AED/year for instance.

2500 * 12 = 30,000

However let me take the following into your consideration

1- What is quoted as 30,000/year is usually paid in 4 cheques, every quarter in advance.

2- This is usually unfurnished, meaning that you'd need to buy a gas/electric cooker, washing machine, fridge, TV, furniture, curtains and curtain rods.

3- There are other "hidden" charges, which are 5% commission (paid upfront), 5% security deposit (paid upfront also), 1100 AED DEWA charges and security deposit (paid upfront), 5% RERA Housing fees (paid in 12 instalments with your DEWA bill), DEWA charges for your Water/Electricity (depending on your usage), cooling (if not included in your rent)

borntobemild wrote:

can you please PM me some contacts who i can get some official prices? thanks,

www.dubizzle.com is your best friend when looking for accommodation.

borntobemild wrote:

how long does it take to drive from sharja to dubai?

Depends on which part of Dubai and which part of Sharjah.

For instance to drive from Ta'awon, Sharjah to Al Nahda, Dubai is 10 minutes or even less.

However, to drive from the same place in Sharjah to Al Barsha, Dubai is about 30-45 minutes.

Give me some coordinates in Dubai and I will help you with the distance/time.

send you a PM. please respond at your earliest! thanks