Where do you find good villas?

Hi,

I moved into Dubai 6 months ago and wanted to buy my own house as a part of my investment as I plan to stay here for some good years.

I have been to many real estate portals, but find many of them are generic websites with too much junk information. Is there any reliable real estate site which shows me all the villas in Dubai which is available for sale and rent?

I am told the maintenance fees for an owner of an apartment is very high compared to a villa. Is this true?

Thanks

Hi, Dubai is a city with everything! You will be able to find villas and townhouses on myvilla.com

You can narrow your search by budget and also find available units close to your location.

Otherwise, search for the agencies who are specialized in villas through the site and directly contact them. These are legally authorized and RERA approved agents and then can guide and advise you based on your need.

Let me know how it goes..

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the housing section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

First roam around and look at the areas you want to invest in.  Dubai, like many other places, is literally all about location location and location.  Also, stay away from off-plan unless you can do your research and are really familiar with Dubai, it's plans and future.

As an example, people bought fancy apartments in Marina during the boom period which were empty during recession. But people who bought in Greens enjoyed 100% occupancy throughout.  Why?  location and the family atmosphere.   You need to figure this vibe out first before you invest.

Then look at the internet.  In my time, the place to go was dubizzle but they sold out to OLX.  This is still good and has listings from owners as well as agents.  I would not trust an agent run site in any form or manner in Dubai.

1. dubizzle is not a site for properties. its a classified site to buy used cars and furniture's. The do have properties but mostly shared accommodations, apartments and villas etc, but  you don't really get full information about property trends or property blogs.

2. Propetyfinder is a good site for properties.

3. If you are specifically looking for villas, myvilla.com is really good, I moved into a villa recently and found my unit on this site.

4. There is also bayut.com which lists all types of properties and you must compare units from all the above sites.

All the above are technology companies and not run buy real estate brokers. The real estate brokers list their properties on these property portals.

Propetyfinder is a good site for properties.

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Not in english

Hi everybody,

It terms of popularity, the following areas topped the ratings for villas and apartments in terms of property purchases. By decreasing interest in buying apartments, the list is as follows: Dubai Marina, Downtown Dubai, Jumeirah Village Sekl, Business Bay, Jumeirah Village Towers.
By decreasing interest in buying villas: Arabian Ranches, Dubiland, Dubai Hills Estate, Palm Jumeirah.
Taking this information into account, investors should keep a close eye on the four designated areas, as the demand for real estate located there should continue to grow, and therefore prices will also rise.
A lot of real estate agencies have appeared on the market who can advise on villas, for example: https://www.axcapital.ae/ a real estate gency in Dubai.

Guys, do u have additional data in the real estate market, and in particular information on villas in Dubai?

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum.

Hello,
I personally received help from Engel&Völkers, real estate agency with my villa at Dubai Hills. Great experience if you need my agent contact please send me what's up on my number 058 286 2974.
Good luck with your search.

Regards,

Houda

Very true but be careful with the search not the listing are real.

Contact Mr. Hisham Kirmani of DAMAC  Hs mobile number as follows: +***

My personal suggestion

Moderated by Bhavna 5 months ago
Reason : Contact details

@mtifm

Hello, this is quite an old thread ....

Regards

Bhavna