Live in Dubai work in Sharjah

Hi... Ive been offered a job in Sharjah..Would it be cheaper to stay in Dubai or Sharjah.. considering that I might have to travel to Dubai from time to time...thanks

Cassiem wrote:

Hi... Ive been offered a job in Sharjah..Would it be cheaper to stay in Dubai or Sharjah.. considering that I might have to travel to Dubai from time to time...thanks

If your job is in Sharjah I would advise you to live in Sharjah where you will get a better place to stay for a better price.

if you can afford a little extra, I'd say live in Dubai.

More modernized, better infrastructure, roads and services, and the good thing is that you will be always driving against the traffic congestion !

In the morning, the majority of traffic is Dubai bound, you will be Sharjah bound, and vice versa in the evening !

as our friends shared, Both points are valid.

Accommodation is less expensive in Sharjah.

Travelling is definitely a nightmare if you stay in Sharjah and work in Dubai.

Dubai is a better city.

Dubai Sharjah bus service is good. From Abu Hail or Union or Ghubaiba[Bur Dubai}, etc.

What type of Accommodation are you planning. What is your Budget for accommodation.

Bed Space or Sharing Room or Studio or Single Bed Room etc are available.

ravi

if you stay in Sharjah you can save money and also Time
so better option is Sharjah

Regards
SS

All valid points..if younworkmin Sharjah, I would stay in Sharjah..much more convenient

What about the cost and documents to be provided for bachelor accommodation in Dubai. Is studio apartments available there?

;)

Many people who work in dubai are living in sharja to save money against the house rent which is the main reason for traffic congestion on sharja-dubai road.

It would be foolishness if you live in dubai and work in sharja.. take decision wisely.

Of ourse sharjah, it's cheaper and you can find a nice and spacious flat there,

Via media - you can stay in Al Nahda or Ghusais areas, have a Dubai life and not too far from Sharjah.  Yes rents are cheaper in Sharjah, you just have to compromise lack of power and water sometimes.  Internal traffic in Sharjah is also bad.