Housing for Africans in the UAE

Why is it currently the norm to be denied rentals in Dubai and Sharjah if you are an African? Irrespective of work status, no Africans are allowed to rent in the building. I've been told by several agents that even the ones who hold tenancy contracts might not be renewed.  What did we do as a collective that warrants this type of discrimination? I am a Kenyan and have been working and living in Dubai for the last five years with my child and now it's not even the job or visa that might force me out of the country, it's housing discrimination. And in a country with laws against racial discrimination at that. How are we becoming more globalised yet more segregated?

not all but most of the africans r involved in scams, drugs, fights, murders, prostitution,  gang wars etc, repeating again not all africans but most of them do, so it gives bad name to whole

I'm not sure what you mean by most. That's an exaggeration. I'm African and I don't personally know anyone who engages in such crimes. I read about it or see it in social media. Pretty much as I see other nationalities from other continents too. What I don't see though is lumpsum discrimination against a continent just because a few countries from that continent have criminal elements. I haven't seen ads saying no Asians allowed just because India or Pakistan or Phillipines has criminals too. I do see Kabayans only, or mixed nationality but when you get in touch with them, it does not mean Africans.  It just outright racism, not shocked by it. It happens everywhere but to be so prevalent and accepted like it's the norm shamelessly should be troubling for a multicultural, indiscriminate nation.

It's not even most Africans that are criminals it maybe 1 or 2 countries from Africa. It's just pure racism. I am a south African currently trying to rent and everywhere I went literally everywhere in Sharjah it's either they tell you the building is full and you saw a post or they give you very high price for instance one agent posted a place for 36000 3 BHK but when I contact him he told me he has a 2 BHK for 42k when I informed him I will get back to him he said in a proud voice hurry cz it's almost full and only place that takes Africans. It's so outrageous how we being treated. These Asians they are so proud of are the biggest criminals that run away with loans , leave the rental houses a mess like an animal was staying there and they have the guts to say most Africans when will this ever end is there a place where an African is regarded as humans who have feelings.