Friends needed

I need friends. Some one to talk to. This is getting so difficult lately. I've lived in USA. UK  SRI LANKA I was pretty independent. Never felt so helpless until I came to UAE. after having two children and stuck at home I just can't breath.So tied up with my kiddos. I don't have time for my self.

hi,

Hw are you ? I am looking for a friend. Pls share your contact details.

Regards,
Krishna

Bonsoir Annie
Est-ce que vous parlez français?je suis aicha de marrakech et suis moi même maman de 2 enfants .pouvez-vous m'écrire sur mon mail directement :[email protected]
à *

Hi Im Lemuel PLaza,I need  friends to talk and share ideas and perspective in life, Ty

Sorry, i am looking for friends in mozambique

alors je suis sri lankais. j ai oblie tout le franciase maintenant.... j'etudie franciase a l'eclole pour longtemps...
(hi sorry i dont rememer french as before, however long ago i did study french.i did very well

HII

Non, je vois que vous vous débrouillez bien en français c'est suffisant je crois pour se faire comprendre .moi aussi I forgot my english i didn't practiced it for a long time .Im french teacher and youy know its so difficult to traduce ideas completly .je suis plus à l'aise en français c'est tout.
Moi aussi on est restés seuls avec mon mari .Nos enfants sont à l'étranger pour suivre leurs études.et la vie est parfois dure !!mon mari est vétérinaire ,il a étudié en france,et vous que faîtes-vous dans la vie? merci de m'avoir répondu sur ma boîte .
à bientôt.
aicha.

bonjour aicha, google traducteur rendre tout facile

Hello, i am looking to make new friends.
:)I have been in oslo over a month, new jobb, i came from sweden.

Please contact for detial: fislam94@gmail. com or call me : 08801916079434 (Dhaka) Bangladesh.

hi are you from oslo now? I will be their this april 27, 2013

OK

Friend.

Come to Dhaka & call me : [email protected]

or call me : 08801916079434

Hi. I'm Haitham. From Oman. Looking for new friends from other countries. No matter with me the age.

Annie,

I am sorry that you are feeling so trapped in your situation; take your kids out to a local place where other moms might be and make new friends. Just remember that you are blessed with two wonderful children that love their mom and are aware of your moods. Be better for them...best wishes.

Robert

I am not in Dubai yet but I have noticed it's hard to make friendship with people out there. People look so selfish and poorly welcoming. We will see when I arrive there how things are.

we all have 24 hrs in our life, u will find time for urself.. just a liitbel bit planning iwll helop, i know it because we have 3 kids and my wife still has time for her.. and i also know that planning goes really bad with teh kids..

Hello thank you for the message in Expat.com. It's easy to communicate from email. U can email me; [email protected]

Hello friend,
I am Zeh from Abu Dhabi, looking good  friendship, wher if rom, even online friendship is meaning ful
With reds
Zeh

hi Annie..we can b friends. i m also new to this place..i dont have any friends so i get bored alltime

hi zeh, reply me on [email protected], we can talk more , i work in abu dhabi..

Hi there,
This is Immy from Dubai..
I am living alone here in my apartment in Dubai and  dont have good friend.
I need friend to talk and all.
Do reply me or If you want you can send me your mobile no or I can send you my mobile no.
This will be purely between me and you.
Awaiting for your reply..
Thanks

(Moderated)

[email protected]
Life its still nice
Just smile u'll feel better
Wish for u the best ...
Mohamd , 0501319178

Hey Annie..

We are all friends here.. so don't worry about it...
Whenever you want to hangout, do some shopping, or just talk to someone, don't hesitate to send me a message.. :)

Dubai is such a beautiful city, so let's enjoy it together.. :)

yeh thats teh ebst way hanging out..

zehmin wrote:

Hello friend,
I am Zeh from Abu Dhabi, looking good  friendship, wher if rom, even online friendship is meaning ful
With reds
Zeh

can v meet in abu dhabi? call me 0509776526

you call me 08801916079434

Hi all 😊

Hi there,
This is Faruk from Dhaka, Bangladesh..
I am living alone here in my apartment in Dhaka and  dont have good foreign girl friend. I need friend to talk and all.
Do reply me or If you want you can send me your mobile no or I can send you my mobile no.
This will be purely between me and you.
Awaiting for your reply..
Thanks

My Email ID - [email protected]

Hi im jun i can be ur friend! from philippines! now livivg in abu dhabi.

(moderated: please post in the United Arab Emirates classifieds)

hey there

Hello sujeeshsuji -> Could you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi..i really know how your feeling Especially when you dont have many to talk to in a given social setting..i would be glad to be a good  friend...cheers

Hi Marwa,

I am also new in Dubai, perhaps you could show me your beautiful city of Dubai.

In return I promise to buy you a coffee :)

Regards
Mohammed

can i be ur friend???/

Yes off course,
But who are you what is your name & where from you?

Shan Elahi

I am also new on Dubai and looking for a friend to hang out with email me at adilshah16 at gmail if u wanna hang out sometime

@Annie2013 hi how r u ?

Closed