Hi , I am lebanese ....

Hi, I am from Lebanon  , I got a good offer to KSA and I am still considering it.

I have never traveled before and I have so many concerns concerning living there. :(

I want a direct contact with Lebanese people living/working there who can give me an insight of how Lebanese live there.

If any Lebanese likes to help me , please drop me a pm.

When it comes to fitting in, you'd have an easier time of it than many of us because you speak Arabic, are quite likely Muslim and are familiar with middle eastern mentality, food, etc.

(If you're sitting there waiting to hear from only Lebanese, methinks you'll have a long wait.)

I dont see any issues whatsoiever for any Arabic speaking person to come and live here, especially from the neighboring Arab states. The ones who should be asking these questions are the South Asians, Filipinos, Indonesians, and South Africans

ummm, wrong. The Lebanese society is way different than the Saudi's. Lebanon is much more west-like than Arab-like country.

Yes, I do know arabic , but I am not ...ummm ..'good' Muslim.

Well I don't know Arabic.. and trust me, you're a better Muslim than I am :lol:  (in case this goes over anybody's head, he's a better Muslim than I am because I'm Christian!).

So.. if I'm doing okay here, I'm sure you will too!

Hi Sam,

I'm a Lebanese, living in Riyadh. Been here for 4 months now and I'm doing ok so far (Considering I made close to 8-9 trips to Beirut).
How easy/hard it is, well it's really relevant to what you're used to and what you're looking to sacrifice, if your weekend consists of partying your head off at Gemmayze passing out all weekend, and if you feel restless when you're at home then it will be very tough.
Then again it is relevant to what your expectations are. If you want, feel free to ask specific questions and/or send me a pm and I can answer whatever questions you have to my best knowledge.

im glad he found his need :D