Moving to Brazil

My question is how would I go about moving to Brazil. What do I have to do to move to Brazil?

well. you will need a visa that's what. you should first begin by getting a tourist visa (easy to apply for by mail, about $150 total) and get down here to see if you actually do want to live here, and while you are here look for a job. you can stay in Brazil for up to 90 days on a tourist visa at a time, and 180 total per year (that is if you make 2 trips). if you speak portuguese, then great! you actually might be able to find a job, but you will have to really look. you cannot have a public job and will have to have a private job, perhaps in a large american corporation (this all depends on your current resume and what you are interested and qualified in) or you can look into teaching English at a private English school. if you don't work, you will have to stay in-and-out on the tourist visa, or get a student visa and apply to university, or marry a brazilian. when you are old and retired you can move here on a retirement visa, but i am going to guess that won't be for a while........in the end you will have to get a job so a company can sponsor you. i'm not sure what city you are interested in moving to, but there are a lot of job boards on the internet that i suggest looking at. boa sorte :)

First step - A valid visa

You can check out the TESOL course online, do it and apply online for a job to Teach English as a Second or other language in Brazil. Once you do the course with tesolonline.com/ for example and part of the service they offer is helping you get a job in the country you wish to move to. Off course you can also look online and decide where in Brazil you want to go and see what job options there are. Once you know where you want to go and what you plan to do then set out getting your visa. I am originally from Trinidad and Tobago and I can be in Brazil for up to three months without a visa. You will need to call the Brazilian embassy in your country and find out more information. Do not think about going to Brazil without the necessary documents! You can find flights online on sites like kayak.com and expedia.com

Copa airlines offers a pretty reasonable flight through Panama. Cheaper than american airlines for example.

You can visit hubpages and search Brazil and you'd get to see hubs on travels to Brazil for example and get more information or right here on expat-blog should give you what you are looking for! Good luck!

what online course in the best for teaching english.  im realllllly interested and would also like to take another language myslef

If you haven't tried to live the Brazilian Life yet, I dont think you have to decide right away. First, try to stay in Brazil not as a tourist. There were a lot of volunteering jobs that offers free accommodations for their volunteers. I think this will help you experience the culture and know the people beyond a tourist point of view. And then you could decide if you really wanted to stay.
I heard some good comments for Casa do Caminho Language Center in Copacabana. This is actually a Language School but all their proceeds goes to the foundation. So all of their teachers are volunteers. I think after a certain period of time they will give you a free classes in Portuguese which is very much needed if you really wanted to live here. I never had the chance to try it this way as I already had a job in Rio. But I am planning to do this after I finished my contract with my company.