Can I Get or Purchase Professional Work Permit

Hi! Please provide me information regarding professional work permit. Can I get or purchase Expat Visa while visiting Malaysia on a visit visa?

Or it is only way that I get work permit from a company while staying at my home country and only then I can travel to Malaysia?

Please assist me in this regard with your detailed information.

Regards,
Atif

Atifmasood - you can get a professional employment pass by being offered a job in Malaysia.

Nov1990 - so are you involved with legal or illegal permits.  If it is the latter perhaps Atifmasood should be aware of the immigration crackdown in Malaysia. Deportations and imprisionment is the result for people who have fake or illegal entry and work permits or agents or people who have provided them.  By the way, although it sounds good to buy a permit - it is highly unlikely that entry would be granted to Malaysia with one, or that it would be possible afterwards to get legal work.  Afterall - if an employer did offer you a job and they sent in your passport to immigration with the appropriate paperwork, the whole fake permit would be clear to them.  In otherwords, you would be deported for illegal immigration activities and potentially also income tax fraud.  Being an Islamic country, it could result in some rather painful and expensive punishments.

As police are raiding all the usual places were illegal workers are, it would only be a matter of time before Atifmasood was caught - or someone informed on him to the police or traced his mobile phone and knew that it was on a "hot" list of people the police wanted to interview.