Costa RICA EXPATS

Sorry I want to talk to the EXPATS that are in Costa Rica,That is where I am moving too.I live in OKINAWA and have no desire to live anywhere in the USA!Been gone 26 years and don't want to return!Can you tell me how to get on the BLOGS with them in Costa Rica so I can reach out to new people since I am single and need to get some friends tyhere?
Thanks so much?
Misunderstanding!
[email protected]

Hi goldiefox,

To find the Costa Rica Forum you can scroll down the main forum page to "Living in central America or in the Caribbean" and click on the Costa Rica flag icon, or simply follow the link below.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=228

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog Team

Hi goldiefox,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I have moved your discussion on the Costa Rica forum.

All the best,
Christine

Ciudad Calo'n, or Bario San Bosco.

Dave, you're moving from Heredia?

I just might be, its so crowded here, I like more relaxed and not so much traffic. I thought either I move further up in the mountains of over to GRINGO GULCH.lol

LOL. Well I just rented a 3 bedroom house in Nosara!  It's only for three months but I thought I would just hang out at the beach for a few months before I get serious about life again.  :)

Good for you, I just got back from Nicaragua today and I'm thinking more of there than here. 10 time better nice roads, buildings cost of living way down there. the beauty of the city is next to none. about 65% totally restored to original and just beautiful for me...
I went there to get my visa renewed and hated the idea of going, Once I got there, it was like wow....

Seems like a MAJOR hassle leaving every 90 days for 72 hours
to get a new visa. getting a lawyer and working on a permanent visa sounds like a good investment?
I have always heard that Costa Rica,panama,Phillipines best places to retire.
Now you have given me second thoughts about Costa Rica