Study in Bangaloreq

Hi everybody,

I am looking for study a Master in Marketing or advertising here In Bangalore, at the University, online or in a business school but actually I don't find any information....

Can somebody help me?

Thank you

Hello athenie.

This article could help perhaps : Study in India. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

There r some good universities that offer the courses you have asked for in bangalore like :

alliance university
christ university
st jhospe's
symbiosis

are few of them

Hi ,

Christ University is the best....let me know if u r interested.....I can help u getting admission for the same.

Regards
Wasim

Hi

Contact this person from Jain University her mail id is [email protected]
She works with Jain University and handles International/PIO/NRI admissions for Bachelors,PG,MBA and B.E courses.

Hope this info will help you..........

Cheers!!!!!!!!11

HI Athenie,

I would like to keep you informed that online degrees in India might not be accepted by all employers.

If you still wish to go for an online degree then I would like to advise you that do it from IGNOU, etc.

If you wish to have your degree be leveraged outside of India unless you do it from Accredited Online universities like  DeVery, Kelly, etc. it does not makes much sense.

I can share some prospectus and course details which I have via email. you can mail me at gautam2009[at]live.com

hello athenie

r u planning to study or doing internships in kerala? let me know if you are interested.. i can offer some help