Soon at Bangalore !!!!!!!

Hello friends ................I'm a french woman , I will live soon at Bangalore , i 'm looking for a flat and for a school for foreign people , i want to learn hindi and also better english ............ can u tell me which school  i can have and  where i can search for an apartment , which agencies .............thanks in advance for all your advices and informations , if u speak french , thanks to write in french or if not u can write to me in english ............. Marie .

Hi and welcome to the forum Marie!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Bangalore housing section.
As for hindi and english maybe you could try the classes section of Bangalore classifieds.

Regards
Armand

PS: You can post on the francophone forum. It should be easier for you.

thanks a lot Armand !!!!!!!! :-)

Hi Welcome to Bangalore  i can search for an apartment Shanthi Nagar, Richmond Road, Residency Road, u can buzz me on [email protected] for any INFO...

Ok , thank u , i keep your gmail , i will contact u ............thanks a lot . Marie .

You Are Welcome Marie.when are you planing to come ?

I come to live at bangalore only in 2013 , but i come in the end of june this year to get more informations for me to prepare my coming the next year ..................i search  an apartment with 2 bedrooms in a nice place , can u tell me the conditions to rent ,rent, security deposit, the guarantees requested , for a simple but nice apartment .............but not to far of engineering college or alliance française of bangalore  maybe  ...................thank u !!!

Hi Marie Security deposit u have to pay 10months rent i can ask the real estate ppl to look for a house for u but u have to see it. u will get good apartment that is not a problem. plz let me know the tentative date of arrival in june. hey any mail id? u can mail me on [email protected]

OK , yes i give to u my mail   : [email protected] ................ thank u for the informations , i need to know how much i have to pay in the beginning ............Marie .

Hi Neha ,

Hope you are fine there !!!

Well I would suggest that Koramangala would be the best palce to live in Bangalore especially as you lot of expat cummunity in Koramangala.
I have a friend of mine who is a French girl staying in Koramangala in a nice 2 bedroom nice appartment.She will be in India for another  yrs as she doing her PHD in India.Please let me know if you would like share the appartment with her.
You can also contact me at [email protected]

Regards....
Take care....bye.....

If u want details i will help you out for evrythng and can get good place to live in apartment and will help u to learn hindi and english tooo u can message me bye take care

Hai Marie..
             i am living in bangalore . i am very much passionate about french language and culture . J`aime la Français . i am learning french from allaince français de bangalore . i am staying 8 kms away from there . i am ready to help you as much as i can . i speak french but like to improve alot .  Help me out if you can SIL VOUS PLAIT ...

BISES
  SONU

Hi

Neha

You can consider Oakridge International School for schooling.

[Moderated: You are on the wrong website]

hello Marie... Toujours en quete d'un apart... Je suis Louis de la Cote D'Ivoire

@Steger -> In english please on this English speaking forum so that everybody can understand! ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Neha,

I am new in bangalore..

But I can help you to learn Hindi (It is my mother tongue) and English as well.. Currently I am working here staying near Silk Board Jn.

If you are fine please contact me at [email protected]

Hi  rajneeshraza,

Feel free to post an advert in the Language classes in Bangalore, this might be helpful. :)

Thank you,

David

I am from India working as a  software engineer now in kolkata ,could we friend ?

There is a school called SFS school. There you can better your English and better your hindi as well. If you you are interested I can introduce a music school as well and if you know some instrument to play, you can teach as well.

SFS School, Hebbagodi, Electrincs City Bangalore.

If you are interested I can help with others as well.

Regards

Not safe, be careful with what people offer. I just went through your replies.

regards.

salut marie neha. je suis a bangalore depuis plus de 3 ans . je suis professeur de francais dans une ecole internationale. je suis disponible a t'aider si tu as besion de  d'aide pour pouvoir t'etablir ici. mon mail est [email protected] . mon numero est le 9538746364. sans toi libre de me contacter. a plus

i agree with Pradeep1993. be carefull neha

Hi , thank u so much for ur answers and help to me .........I left bangalore now since some months and I will not come back ..........I'm in my country so everything is ok for me . I had a nice time at Bangalore but when I will come back in india I will go in another city because i met new friends and a  very important person  to me so anyway when I'm in india i'm never alone , my friends take care of me and stay with me ..................merci,  Louis pour ton message et ton aide , bonne continuation à toi à Bangalore ........bisous. Marie .

If you are looking for a school for a kid who can teach English, Hindi and French,then international school in Bangalore is an ideal choice. I have taken admission in Orchids school where they teach Hindi, English as well as French...

please  come to Bangalore i think u will have peace and enjoy the most..
i think orchids will the good school to join for foreign people

thank u all for ur mails and help .I left Bangalore since few months . I chose to stay at Pondicherry, ........Marie .