Study in bangalore

hey guys im coming to bangalore next month for studies..any mauritians out there who can help me?

Hi Zaya and welcome to Expat.com :)
Maybe the Network of Mauritanians in Bangalore could help?
Cheers
Arlette

It's the AECS Maruti Dental College i'll be arriving there on August 31

hey I know that place.. good luck with it.. would hope to meet you sometime here.. let me know if you do need any help..would be glad to help out

hmm i would really appreciate some help from you once i get there..i need someone i can trust since i'll be alone :(

well trust gets built when you interact and talk.. y you would be staying in the hostel?? I stay close by only. are you on gtalk?? talking and communicating is easier.. and wats with the bugs bunny face.. ha ha ha..

and you love football ,music and reading.. you know those are my hobbies and interests.. I love playing and watching football.. L have been a supporter of liverpoolfc ( a club in england) for ten years.. I love classic rock... how about you

wow liverpool that's my favourite as well with steven gerrard and all..i'll be in the college flat not hostel..u can add me on facebook

ha ha.. same interests... arent u on gtalk???

Hey Zaya , wats up?

Well u gonna b a dentish in few years of time I just hope tat I dont have pay consultation fees to u then...hehe..just kidding...
We dont have network of mauritians here but we have few people from mauritius in the group tat mostly comprises of
expats.
Anyways Welcome to Bangalore Sure u gonna rock here once u come ....Till then have Fun.......cheers.......

Hi,

Its nice place to study and college area is also good. You will find lot of students in that area since there a many colleges near by such as law college, management, engineering and many more.

No need to worry at all. Enjoy studying and staying at Bangalore.
Of course Bangalore climate rocks.. Its almost 22 or 23 degrees from past one month...

If you have any queries or help.. I can help you..

Anyway, welcome to Bangalore :) I too love Mauritius, nice island country. Always dreamed of touring that place... hopefully some day will be able to go there...

Thanks,
Manjesh

zaya311 wrote:

hey guys im coming to bangalore next month for studies..any mauritians out there who can help me?

Actually yes, Zaya, there are two other Mauritians in the Network of expatriates in Bangalore. Check them out!

yea i know i've already checked them out..hey guys thanks hope to see ya soon :)

zaya best of luck for your studies..and hope u dont trust people fast..beware as i wont like other to take advantage of you ok !
take care

Hi Zaya,

howz u? I guess u have finished the all the packing for India.Make sure u can carry some warm clothes cos climate is bit cooler here.Hope ur accomodation is arranged here.

See u then..byee....

im already in bangalore..yea i brought some warm clothes

Hey Zaya ,

Welcome to Bangalore!Dont know how ur feeling ,just relax u will feel urself a Bangalorean after a couple of months.AECS college thats near to my home ,may b I will com and meet u someday or u guys can join us on saturday evening for a coffee or so.
Till then have fun...chao....

bangalore is cool place to hand out with IT friends..

Hi,

Good Day.

I am Jack M-29 years, Mauritian, looking forward of Expacts for Good Frienship. Currently stationed at Trichy(tamil nadu) for some assignments and frequently visiting our Chennai office for meetings, conferences etc.
I wish to have your frienship and do you like to have friendship with me?
If time permits you, plz call me at +91  9443064469.
Have a Great Day.

Jack

jagoo37[@]yahoo com

hey
welcome to BANGALORE n chill out....