Looking for international school for my children

Hi everyone, we are moving to Bangalore in December 2013. Our housing area will be in down town area in the Cambridge Road, and from some of the information that i gathered, some recommended  international schools will take about 2 hours ride from where we live. I am referring to The International School of Bangalore and Indus. My children age range from 14, 10 and 4 years old, and i was wondering if anyone has some information about other nearby schools that i can consider. And whether the information that i got about the 2 hour ride is accurate? Thank you.

Hi mamcinconinos,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Regards,

David.

Oakridge international school of bangalore

I am a French teacher in one of the best international schools in bangalore. I suggest you Oakridge international school of bangalore. because it is a school that meets the internationals standards, and offers the necessary amenities to provide a better education to your children. there are students from  different countries like usa, australia, canada, uk, France, india, UAE.the school is affiliated to many universities and schools like cambridge university .......my mail is [email protected] .feel free to contact me . this is the school blog   oisbengaluru.blogspot.in/.... see you

Go to neev  it's bangalore s best school n lot of expat children goes there www neevschools

Thank you for the feedback. Will look into this definitely.

Hi,
I totally agree with Louis.Oakridge International School is a good standard school.If you wish to gather further details call Mr.Satish#9010122273 or email at [email protected] for complete information.

I wrote to Oakridge on aug 19 for some feedbacks, i have not received any reply from the school until now

oh really,
kindly have your queries written to [email protected]
they will reply prompt on it.

hi , this is mail for admission at oakridge international school:  [email protected] or [email protected]
this is telephone numbers: 0091-80-27804411/0091-9164251111/0091-9164261111  this is website  oakridge.in/Bangalore/index.html have a nice day!!!!!!!!

cathedral high school, Richmond Road is the best icse school. My son's class teacher hemalatha madam and pearly madam are the best teachers.