Formalities to move to Canada

Hi,im iranian,
i want move in canada,im looking for way to go ,but its really hard!!my boy freind live in canada,he's canadian,he's American native.many times he tried to get his Passport,but goverment dont allowed him coz he's a native,and also its really hard for me to go canada,its a year that i looking for way to move there!!is there a way to move there??plzz help me i really need ur help...:(

hi sari

the bast way to move in Canada in your case you will made married paper with your boy friend and you will apply for the canada if they would not give visa then you will reapply through the layer..

Hi

could u tell me how can i make that paper?

thank you so much for ur help:)

Well why don't you ask him to simply marry you? H is after all a native. One thing about Canada is that they are very foucs on family matter and does not keep them apart.

if not then revert to me and i'll see what can be done.

Thanks,
KS

hi Kshah

we want marry  ...

but the problem is ..he dont hav passport,many times he's trying to get passport but he couldnt and still he keep trying..coz he's an american native..
and also im looking for a way to go canada,
chhiring told me we can make married paper even we r far!!i want to kno that is that true?
thx:)

hey sari

yes you can do through the lawyer and make married paper or other ways you can do sponsor form your boy friend and you can get visa that is easy way to get there.....

Hi...

ohh really? i had no idea..

thx alot,u really helped me

i will do that,and i will tell you about all details..

thx again:*

Hey Sevda

did you get there????

Hello sevda11,

There must be some OTHER reason your boyfriend can't get a passport. The Canadian government will not refuse to issue a passport JUST BECAUSE HE'S A NATIVE INDIAN. Not only do they simply not operate that way, but it is also a federal crime to discriminate.

What do you really know about this boyfriend, have you ever met him in person or is it just an internet relationship? Look for the real reason he can't get a passport.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog Team

Dear fellows,
I'm trying to apply Canadian student visa for only 2 month immersion course. I'm applying through Canadian embassy in Abu Dhabi, UAE, but all the visa application forms are in their website to fill in and print out. There are several forms in the website, I'm wondering which forms I'm required to fill in and which ones I don't need. Can anyone help pointing out for me my needed forms only? I shall be going alone, I'm not going to be accompanied by any family member. And secondly: Do I require bank statement during the 2 months stay and how much is the minimum?