About document attestation..

Dear All,

As per last point of work visa requirements mentioned below, am I excluded form Degree attestation as a MBA (I suppose not a technical category)

http://www.saudiembassy.org.in/

Work Visa

1. Covering Letter by the agency.
2. Electronic Authority Letter issued by Saudi sponsor.
3. Fill up the application Form & attach 2 photographs with White background.
4. One copy of Medical Report
5. Degree duly attested by the concerned authorities in case of Technical Category.

Please shade light.

No,not excluded, even non technical certificates have to be attested. Embassy will not endorse visa if the certificate is not attested.

OK. Thanks a lot sir.

Hello friend,

i need information: i done Diploma Associate engineering (3 years) in Pakistan.my documents already attested. i want to change my iqama proffesion. so what they put(write) on my iqama proffesion.

kindly, reply as soon as possible period.

Dear All,

i need information: i done Diploma Associate engineering (3 years) in Pakistan.my documents already attested. i want to change my iqama proffesion. so what they put(write) on my iqama proffesion.

Any body there please reply it?

qaki wrote:

Any body there please reply it?

You expect a reply in FOUR MINUTES?  :dumbom:

Let me ask you a question:  how much did it cost you to join the forum for information?  NOTHING, you say? 

Then RELAX. 

Nobody here is paid to help--they do it out of the kindness of their hearts and so they're not here, 24/7.

Hi,

Please let us know to which profession you would like to change. If you wish to change to "Engineer (Muhandis)" it is NOT possible with Diploma. You need to do FOUR Years Engineering degree.

qaki wrote:

Dear All,

Iqama profession is decided based on the title of your degree. If it is written Diploma in Electronics, you will be given the profession 'Electronic Technician'.

Few more examples,

Diploma in Car Maintenance ---> Profession on Iqama "Car Technician"
Diploma in Communication ---> Profession "Communication Technician"

Diploma in Electrical Field ---> Profession "Electrical Technician"

So based on the title of field written in your Diploma Certificate, you shall be awarded related profession.

Profession will depend on the company business your sponsor is in as well. If your sponsor is registered as a vegetable dealer - then you cant have an engineer profession, hope you get the point.