Where to fid the big size shoes for men in hcm???

Hey guys, does anyone know where to find a place to buy a big size shoes for men?

My German partner has a big feet with size 47 and we have no idea how to get him a new sandal or shoes in here :(

Any help, information would be appreciated. Thanks.
Amy

(moderated: off topic + no ads please)

https://www.expat.com/forum/profile.php?id=346342

Hi, 
You can visit the Tax Plaza on Nguyen Hue street. second floor got the shoes shops where they sale the export quality shoes. A good place to get the good quality and big seizes.
Best of luck.
Michael

Hi Micheal!
We've been Tax mall, Saigon Square (2 places), Ben Thanh market but cant find the big size shoes (max size 45) :(

I just went to a factory in ho chi Minh 7 . Wat sort of shoe u looking for. I was asking them to make for me samples for an enquiry . Maybe I can ask them to make one more' sample' . If u really can't find , then I go ask ...size 47

I wear 46.5 and have a very hard time finding shoes in the style I like. I don't live in Saigon but in Vung Tau there is a large number of Russians. I have found that by shopping in the Russian area I can find larger size clothes and shoes.

I've bought them at the tax store also.  It's been a few years, but I have 2 pairs that are still going strong.  I wear a 46 though and that's about the largest size that I've seen.

At the corner of Bui Vien and Tran Hung Dao there's a cobbler.  He quoted me 300K VND for custom made sandals. You may want to try him.

Additionally, I heard there's a Payless Shoe Store in  Vincom Center now, plus several Doc Marten's and Rockport stores around town.  They may order them for you.

Hello Jason,
Thanks for your information.

We're looking for a leather sandals size 47 but if its made in different material we dont mind as long as it feels comfortable. May i know where is the factory and does it have any brand or so???

i m not sure any brands but they OEM . i dont think they ll entertain anyone, you able to give me a shoes photo that you like , then i ll ask them to make a 'sample' .size 47... make a pair , not left foot only... ha ha

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Digging up old thread
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Closed