Babysitter

We just moved here from Europe and we are looking for a part-time babysitter to take care of our 11months old son in our apartment in Mont Kiara.
Does anyone know any reliable babysitter agency in KL?
Thanks!

Ad-hoc babysitters here:

BabysitterKL

:D

Hi I am interested in the post of a part time babysitter. Kindly reply by email

mvmail.com wrote:

We just moved here from Europe and we are looking for a part-time babysitter to take care of our 11months old son in our apartment in Mont Kiara.
Does anyone know any reliable babysitter agency in KL?
Thanks!

Maybe you could post this in KL's Classifieds -> Community -> Babysitting?
Hope this helps
Arlette

im interested on the post of baby sitter...kindly contact me.thanks

Did you manage to find a babysitter?

I am Yap Chan, Chinese, Mother with 2 sons who already working and one is living with me and another is married and moving out.

I work as baby sitter with 20 years experience and I do very emphasis on hygiene, food and care for healthy conscious baby and child. I take care the baby well and the parents are happy and confidence on me because I care the baby and child with care and gentle.

I have a son and my husband is also retired and they living in Ampang.

You can call this number to my son, Goh (*). We can arrange a time to come to visit my house if interested.

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please share your contact via the private message system
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi.maam good afternoon...i saw your message in expat.com.that you are looking for baby sitter if u really need maam im here and able to take care ofbur baby..mu name is beth im from philippines..if u dnt mind here my contact number..*..thanks

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please share your contact via the private message system
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello yapchan and bethlove

This thread is inactive since 2012. I would invite you to post your ad in the babysitting job in Malaysia

Thank you.

[topic closed]

Closed