Looking for housekeeper/nanny in Vung Tau

Anyone know anyone who lives in Vung Tau? Need helper for my wife please.

Hi VungTauDon, do not forget about the Vietnam Jobs section.;)

Harmonie.

you mentioned u need a house keeper.wats the nature of job like?

Live in position.
Light house cleaning, cooking, helping with watching 2 yo son.
We are having another child early next month and our old helper went back home for the Tet holiday and decided not to return.

Dear Mr VungTaudon,

That's a great interest when i see your advertisement about house keeper in this website. The advertise has been posted  in Feb 2013, but i only see that on today. A little bit late, right?

I don't know whether that you have found a house keeper/nanny or not but i still write this letter to you and maybe i will have a chance to cooperate with you in the near future.

Let me introduce myself:

My name is Trang, I'm 26 Year old. Im graduated from university of economic in 2010. Im now working in Soc Trang province and  i want to looking a par-time job in Vung Tau. My mother has an kindergarten school therefore im so familiar with taking your children. I can be a Vietnamese tutor of them, pick up them in the school and some else. i can do house cleaning and cooking. I don't know how to cook American food but I'm good at cooking Vietnamese food. If you like to enjoy American food i can learn how to cook them.

Im fluent in speaking/ writing English. I got the TOEIC degree score 660 Mark. This about 5 year past. Now maybe i got more than 750 mark. Therefore, I will be easy to communicate with your wife and your children. I can help your Family get in touch with Vietnamese culture like a friend of family
Im hard working, honest and enthusiastic, i will do my best to finished the work.

Should you are now looking for  house keeper/ tutor, Please don't hesitate to contact me in my email " [email protected] " or if your friend want to recruit this position, please kindly give them my contact. Im so appreciate your help.

Best regards .

TrangNguyen

P/s. Wellcome to VietNam :), Best wishes to you and your family.

hi.

i have friend & interested being a house keeper but she is Filipina & living in Manila.

pls reply,thanks

chito

Thanks for your kind support. But I Want to find a par-time job in Vung Tau- VietNam only. :)

Thank you for the replies but our old helper did come back already.

let me know if you considering the filipina house keeper, so i contact to her.

Hi everyone,

I invite you to post in the jobs section.

Thanks,

Julien

-this thread is closed-

Closed